On 30th of August to 4th of September 2015 in Rzeszow 8th Congress of Chemical Technology took place.
Organizers predicted the discussions in the following areas:
1. Raw materials - energy - waste
2. Process and Product Innovations
3. Modern polymer materials and nanomaterials
4. Technologies of high added-value products
5. The chemical industry and the environmental protection
6. Applied electrochemistry
I. Innovation in the chemical industry: Science - Industry
II. Organization and funding of research in chemical technology
III. Teaching for Chemical Technology
The Congress was attended by employees of the Institute, presenting their work in the form of posters and lectures.
The poster "Receiving the pharmaceutical coarsely crystalline sodium bicarbonate to hemodialysis" was awarded by the Rector of Rzeszow University of Technology and the Scientific Committee.
More information associated with the Congress is available on the website: